What Are Lifestage Groups?
Lifestage groups are groups of approximately four to forty people who meet on a weekly and on-going basis. Persons in these small groups will typically be in a particular stage of life.
When And Where Do Lifestage Groups Meet?
The vast majority of lifestage groups meet on Sunday mornings.
Who Can Participate In Lifestage Groups?
Lifestage groups are open to any and all persons that wish to participate. Persons in these groups will typically be in a particular stage of life and share similar life experiences. Review the group details to find a lifestage group that is right for you.
What Is The Emphasis Of Lifestage Groups?
The emphasis of lifestage groups is to connect every church member and regular attender through small groups that mutually love, support, and disciple one another to walk in God's plan (Hebrews 10:23-25 ).
What Do Lifestage Groups Focus On?
- Inclusive and welcoming spirit and building relationships for retention
- Open group mentality
- On-going care and concern
- Comprehensive scope and sequence to instruct the whole counsel of God in the Bible
- Ministry leaders encourage mentor relationships for the purpose of training up spiritual leaders who will bear fruit in Christ.
First Baptist Church Kyle recognizes eleven distinct life stages. Many of these lifestage groups are age-based.
- Children (Newborns, Toddlers, Pre-K, and Elementary children)
- Youth (Middle School and High School children)
- College and young professionals
- Young adults with Elementary School children
- Middle-aged adults with Middle School and High School children
- Empty Nesters
- Mixed-Gender Singles
Find A Small Group
Ready to join a small group? Click on the link below to go to our small group finder page and find a small group that is right for you!